Application problem

Norm njmcmillan at aanet.com.au
Sun Jul 5 02:19:11 BST 2009

Regrettably, Linux in general is not as well
behaved as Windows in this regard. You should find
the executable in /user/bin I think. At least
that's where mine is.

Use the Main Menu editor to put it into
Accessories. In my old version Ubuntu 8.04 it's
under System > Preferences > Main Menu and follow
the prompts. Pretty similar to the Windows Create
Shortcut dialogue

Norm McMillan
Mildura, Australia.
The Wintersun City