Introducing myself

Dejai beniswright at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:22:57 GMT 2009

Hello I thought I would introduce myself to the Ubuntu-AU mailing
list. I am a new to this whole Ubuntu Australia subgroup but I have
been following the Ubuntu project since 7.04 . And I have been on the
Ubuntu-au IRC for about 4-6 months and I thought it was time to move
deeper into both the Linux Australia and Ubuntu communities by
becoming active in the mailing lists. I have done some programming in C
++, I have used Ubuntu, Debian Testing and Unstable Netinst,
Slackware, Fedora and CentOS. I currently run Debian Lenny on my main
production computer which is an Acer Aspire m3100 (The desktop line of
the Aspire range).  I also have two computers which run Slackware and
I use Ubuntu on another laptop.  I hopefully will be able to answer
more questions than I ask as I am now pretty settled into Linux and
have learned to make use of the already available  documentation to
solve most of my problems.