Netbooks

Matt Lye lyematt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:54:29 GMT 2009

The Dell Mini 9 works very well with the Netbook Remix.

The setup information can be found at www.ubuntumini.com

I recommend buying the Mini with the least amount of ram you can, then
upgrading it to 2gb yourself.

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.

<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced>