linux hardware shops

Matt Lye lyematt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:50:10 GMT 2009

The problem is there isnt "Linux Hardware"

Almost every computer shop will sell the hardware you need, you just
need to know what brands tend to have better support.

Id recommend intel chipset, asus motherboard, an an Nvidia graphics
card. That being said, there are many other viable options.

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.

<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced>