HELP NEEDED - Kubuntu 8.04 will not boot to login screen. What do I do now???

Dejai beniswright at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:17:53 GMT 2009

Well if you log into the terminal as you normally would using first
your username, then your password. You can run the command: startx
this will start xserver and boot you into your default windows manager
from where you can make the necessary changes from there using the
gui. Maybe you should try the other peoples advice first though
because if you have kde4 as your default and its sort of half deleted
its advisable to install ubuntu-desktop.. Sorry I couldn't be more
help.