c-nile virus

pewtas at gmail.com pewtas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:43:39 GMT 2009

I've shared a document with you called "c-nile virus":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dctxk5fm_19dh5m7kgn&invite=gz49vp8 It's not
an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document,
just click the link above. --- Hello All, I'm not sure whether or not this
is a real virus or a joke. Apparently there is a very nasty email virus
called the c-nile virus!!! :-( I'm not sure.... but I think that it may
even be affecting me, as I use http://gmail.com for my emails. Yours
Faithfully and With Love, I sincerely hope that you don't get this nasty
virus affecting you *SMILE* As I am a Christian (but I don't want to Bible
bash either), I can recommend that you say a quite prayer to GOD and ask
for his help!!!! petethepoet (aka 'pew') Peter E Williams, signing off, and
very sincerely wishing that your computers run happily and without problems
BIG HAPPY SMILE Goodbye from PEW in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Just wanted to send you this Warning and to be on the Lookout ! There's
absolutely no cause for Alarm. This is just to prepare you for the Event. I
thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most
advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It
appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960. Symptoms: 1. Causes
you to send the same e-mail twice. 2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail. 3.
Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. 4. Causes you to send it
back to the person who sent it to you. 5. Causes you to forget to attach
the attachment. 6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. 7.
Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." 8. Causes you to hit "SEND"
when you should " DELETE." IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."