Gramps 3.0.4-1 Genealogy

Anthony J. Brow tbrow at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 4 02:40:48 GMT 2009

Hi Folks,

Do any of you on this list have experience with Gramps. I agree with
remark that this program is quite "labour intensive".

When putting in names and later wanting to edit/add a 'spouse' to the
name, I find that the 'spouse' item is grayed out
in the edit colum. The same goes for 'siblings' and 'children'.
Is there a remedy for this ? I have not found this in the manual.

I have tried more than a dozen of 'Windoze' genealogy programs through
'Wine' and 'Crossover', in Hardy Heron, but I find this slow and
useless.

Over to you, 'experts' and thank you in advance

Tony