Netbook

Simon Ives simon at simonives.info
Mon Feb 2 08:30:19 GMT 2009

Thanks to all who replied to my questions regarding netbooks.  I'm going to be in Brisbane for a day before I head overseas and am thinking of picking
up a netbook while I'm there (the options and service out here in Mt. Isa are terrible!) .  Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can pick up
a well priced netbook in Brisbane at a location that's on a public transport route?

Thanks.

--
Simon Ives

simon at simonives.info
www.simonives.info

Please consider the environment before printing this email or any attachments.