Hibernating shuts down

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Thu Dec 24 05:23:04 GMT 2009

There could be a number of reasons, the fist I think may be the hardware
you are running on may not be truely ACPI compliant thus causing this.
Or maybe the setting in you power management need to be reviewed (just
check to see what settings it has!) also have you added more memory to
the system since you setup the partitions on the drive, your swap space
may be smaller that your physical RAM

Not guaranteed, but maybe these may help in some way...  ;-)

--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org