Team roadmaps - UDS Dallas

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:08:27 GMT 2009

> I'd need another volunteer from Perth to help me man the stall.
>
> I'm willing to dig my own money into this (depending on how much it
> costs) but if Canonical could help in any way that would be fantastic.
>
> If I can't get another Perth Ubuntu user involved I'd try and reach out
> to other distro communities to make it a general Linux stall.

Hi Chris,

Have you tried getting in contact with PLUG[1] the linux user group
there in Perth and see if they would like to get involved. Then you
might be able to get some help from Linux AUS[2] with things like PLI
etc

Regards
Dale

[1] http://www.plug.org.au/
[2] http://www.linux.org.au/
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level