Team roadmaps - UDS Dallas

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Mon Dec 14 23:35:03 GMT 2009

I'm wondering if the idea is being taken the wrong way...

Is it so important to have them using ubuntu? or is it better that they
know of ubuntu? because in a perfect world we would have both! but in
the real world I think its only going to be achievable to have one at
this stage.  Whilst Microsoft spends millions on advertising/vendor
incentives then it will always be an uphill battle! to add that with no
official funding as such to even compete (and it would be pointless to
even bother!) then word of mouth is our best weapon against the giant!
and certainly targeting local on-line access centres, adult-Ed etc...
would be by far more eventful than a full page spread in a daily rag!

my 2 cents worth! :-)

--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658