No subject

Tue Dec 8 10:18:21 GMT 2009

across 2 drives.  GRUB2 seems to be rather buggy.

I have found that GRUB2 is intolerably slow when reading across 2 hard
drives.

You may find a solution if you do a clean install of 9.10 - although I
cannot promise that.

I have abandoned 9.10 (except in VirtualBox and in the Netbook Remix for the
Eee PCs).

There is plenty about this on the net.

Andre