Hardy Heron for the eeepc

Tim Neill kinghfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 22:40:43 BST 2008

It is a great build, I must admit, but there are still a few clear eeepc
bugs that weren't fixed in the release (at least for my unit). Yes, I'm
looking at you, fail-to-power-off bug.

I used to run KDE with a million eeepc fixes, but this release covers the
major ones without fiddling around. It [thankfully] also includes OpenOffice
as standard, as well as the Gimp.

In sum: if you have an eeepc and need (want) a bunty-box, grab this release.

Cheerio
- Tim