A new Blueprint I have just proposed

Mark Unwin mark.unwin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:03:49 GMT 2008

Yeah - apologies for replying off list... damn "send" button !!!

I just think that apart from Gnome and KDE and their apps (for example)
there would be a lot in common between Ubuntu and Kubuntu. Let me qualify
that by saying I actually have no idea. It just seems logical to me... It
would be interesting to create a "diff" of packages between the two
installs.

For "multiarch's" I meant just 32 and 64 bit. I realise there are PPC et al,
but I am restrcting it to these two.

Mark.