A new Blueprint I have just proposed

Omniwoof omniwoof at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:45:38 GMT 2008

Hey Mark,

It's a good idea but I'd suggest that it has a limited target audience.
Great for techs though because they only have to carry around one DVD but
most users will simply want to download the regular Ubuntu desktop edition
(32 or 64bit).

If I were you I'd put it together, then put it up on sourceforge and link to
it from your own website.

Then just start a few threads about it on the forums and generally let
people know it's available.

If it's popular it will most likely be added to the list of editions
available for download. ;)