Webcam

Michael Harold mike.harold at bigpond.com.au
Sun Nov 30 11:43:59 GMT 2008

Hi Andre and Other Listers

I have been watching the various threads on the list and saved the odd
one or two of interest to me, including yours of 10th Nov. with its
reference to Cheese from synaptic.

I was browsing through those files today - found the above and decided
to give it a go. Downloaded and installed then tried it - it worked!
First time I have had a picture from my Logitech Webcam under Ubuntu.
Many thanks for that.

Now, back to what I was looking for originally, an address from which I
can obtain a copy of Hardy from. I recollect the name Peter, but the
rest ...

The Best of the Season to you All

MikeH