Re-Installing Software

Michael Harold mike.harold at bigpond.com.au
Sun May 11 02:42:49 BST 2008

Hi The List,
I hope you have had a Happy Mothers Day to those that are, the willbe's
and the wannabe's.

For those watching this thread:-

|What's the contents of your /etc/apt/sources.list ?
|Anjuta is in the Universe repository[1] which, IIRC, is not enabled by
|default.
|
|Cheers,
|Owen.

Thanks Owen. Tried that - sources.list is empty!

|Good point.  Mike, you can enable this in software properties.  You
|really don't want to be compiling from scratch if you can help it.
|Paul

Ya right there Paul! Especially ifn ya don't know how!

To Peter Garrett,
So many thanks for your clear, enumerated instructions that I was able
to follow precisely, then sit back and let the computer do its stuff in
its own good time. I now have Anjuta installed and working Fantastic!
(although minus 'Help' at this time)
I still have the reading to do - after a bit of a play with Anjuta!

Regards to All

MikeH