Hardy release party

Sebastian Spiess sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:03:00 GMT 2008

Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Mar 2008, "Harrison Conlin" <me at harrisony.com> wrote:
>> On 3/2/08, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
>>> Considering that Hardy is an LTS release, all the more reason for a
>>> release party. Of course, we don't know the release date yet, but it
>>> might at least be worth us thinking about how to celebrate its release.
>> The release schedule wiki page [1] says its going to be released on
>> the 24th of April.
>
> I don't think that date can necessarily be banked on. Dapper was delayed by 6
> weeks.

I too think we can't nail it down to that date by now.

Personally I liked the place where we met the last time for the gutsy release. Mark Lambert organised that when I am correct.

We could have a combined event release party + install feast which should be not on the precise release date so that the
release is available prior to the event.

seb