For Sale: Nokia 770

Toma tomhaste at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:59:49 BST 2008

Hey all!
Im selling my Nokia 770. For those that dont know, its a web tablet
that runs linux and its really neat fun for hacking and for keeping
business running. I used it for hacking (getting other FLOSS running
on it or at least trying), for wifi sniffing with kismet, keeping
notes about songs Im writing, recording snippets of audio for those
songs, for Instant Messaging in the lounge room, drawing new concepts
for wallpapers and design things for ubuntu, playing Doom... you get
the idea.

Its a sad sale, since I had so much fun with it, but Im finally at a
stage where I have to actually shell out loads of money for a
recording and Im tightening the belt and selling a few things I dont
really need.
Im asking the moderate sum of $250 for it, as I have included the
extra 1GB MMC card and an Australian charger (normally comes with a
British Charger since its a British import).

If youre interested, drop me an email or catch me on the IRC channel
(Toma- in #ubuntu-au-chat on irc.freenode.net)
Thanks,
Toma.