Totally Out of Ideas on Fixing Network Bug

Null Ack nullack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:40:19 BST 2008

Thanks Dave. Its a desktop on a static private IP. The machine is set not to
sleep. All of these details and all of my attempts at resolution are in the
bug notes  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi/+bug/111282 on
launchpad. It was orignally another persons bug that I confirmed and it
appears while symptoms are the same cause is different. I refuse to give up
but its not looking hopeful for me as I have exhausted all avenues I can
think of short of paying for professional help which I assume would be
$$$$$. :( Im a professional myself (albeit somewhat new to Linux
specifically) so theres some pride / ego here too!