chown/chmod and NTFS-3G

Liam Higgins liamhiggo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 01:01:22 BST 2008

Thanks Dan, I understand now.
I might pass those options through fstab. The best thing for me to do is
to format the the drive to EXT3 I have found a couple of programs that
allow you to access EXT3 partitions within Windows XP (check out the
link below). I understand that Windows XP understand the POSIX system
but I'm under Ubuntu a whole lot more.
http://www.howtoforge.com/access-linux-partitions-from-windows

Liam