ubuntu.org.au server down

James Collier james.collier412 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:21:59 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 09:40 +1000, Chris Jones wrote:
> The server always seems to get overloaded a little after each new
> release of Ubuntu and then admins claim that they are working on the
> problem so that it won’t happen again.
>
> I just wish the problem would be fixed once and for all instead of the
> same problem arising with each new release as has been for some years
> now.

> Regards
>
> Chris Jones

Perhaps you can suggest a fix for the issue then? There's not much point
complaining if you can't suggest a solution.

James Collier

---
/*************************************************
*INTERESTING FACT:                               *
* Why are restricted formats and software bad?   *
* This is the first time in history someone else *
* has decided where your music plays!            *
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryXDhXqR-SE     *

My System: Ubuntu 8.04 GNU/Linux 2.6.24-17-generic x86_64
My website: https://launchpad.net/~james-collier412
   www.morerowdy.blogspot.com

Started: Tue Jun 3 10:20:04 EST 2008