Wrong folder when trying to Rebuild Index of KDE Help Center

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:08:48 BST 2008

Hi All,

When I use the KDE Help Center I have discovered that I need to "Rebuild the
Index" of it. The problem is that the folder it is showing me is an old
folder for KTurtle (Educational Language) -- which doesn't even exist
anymore.

I need to know exactly what is the correct folder for the KDE Help Center to
rebuild the index in. (refer to attached .png screen capture)

Also, I don't know how to search the HDD for files/folders. The Search
option seems to search the Internet instead of searching my computer.

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)