Need to edit the Application Menu Launcher's menus -- how do I do it.

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:15:20 BST 2008

Hi All,

I am now using Kubuntu and I'm generally very happy with it. Previously I
used Gnome. With gnome I use the Ala Carte Menu Editor... But what is the
Application Menu Launcher's menu editor.

The reason that I need to know is that there are a lot of menu item under
"Lost and Found" menu and I want to move them to a more logical menu.

Also, I recently installed "Windows Applications - WINE Emulator" (I think
thats what it's called) -- but I don't see a menu item anywhere for it. How
do I install a Application Menu Launcher menu for it? e.g I would like to
make a menu folder for WINE.

With Best Wishes and Fond Regards,
    PEW

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)