SOLVED - Re: KDE Help Center does not open -- gives error

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:10:31 BST 2008

Hello Peter and All,

Following your suggestion I used 'Synaptic Package Manager' and I installed
'kubuntu-kde-desktop'... It installed 107 files & took approx 10-11 minutes
(using my Bigpond ADSL Broadband connection). To cut a long story short...
the apps which gave the error msg are now working fine and don't give errors
(the one I reported, that is).

Thanks for the advice and quick help !!!  ;-)))

Fond Regards,
         PEW

--
Fond Regards,