Workstation Productivity

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:32:28 BST 2008

Simon,

One 'work flow' that I recently heard about for doing reasonably
complicated diagrams (from Glen Turner, via LinuxSA)

 - draft in Dia
 - annotate in Inkscape
 - present in OpenOffice.

There would probably be other cases where a chain of tools could be
used a better job that any alternative single tool.

Cheers,
Paul