[OT]Re: Microsoft CDs

Null Ack nullack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:38:28 BST 2008

Yeah, MS has its problems that for sure.

However I think to be fair theres too much fake elitism with Linux.
Linux has its problems too and they can be just as frustrating:

1. Compiz not working with 3d apps properly

2. FOSS developers not fixing bugs - this one IMHO is the biggest
problem. Take for example the lame gnome bug about buttons not being
activated - lets see reported in 2001, priority high, severity major!!
u-u-u-g-g-g-l-l-l-y-y-y :(

3. Poor gaming experience

4. Far too many security vulnerabilites are being found, especially in
comparison to the BSD's

I could go on but my view is shared.

Before we get all smug and laugh at MS, IMHO Linux has alot to do in
cleaning its own house first.