broadband with linux mirror

Sebastian sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 04:18:57 BST 2008

well,
it seems that internode has many loyal customers out there.
I think I'll have a look if there is a suitable plan for with them.
When I am correct they even have a sourceforge mirror now.
Do I have to pay phone line rental to telstra when I sign up for phone
and net with internode?

And what about DSL and DSL +2 can I use the same router? or does it
need to be DSL +2 capable?