Firefox crash when accessing ANZ internet banking

mike james michael.james at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jan 29 10:11:45 GMT 2008

I can login OK, but Im using Feisty and I havent updated anything,
including firefox, in a fair while.

I have noticed that I cant use "Bpay view" on the anz website. It gives
the bad ol' incompatible browser excuse.

Commonwealth works fine though. You could change banks. I heard thats
meant to be easy these days ??
;)

mike