emails open as attachments?

The Wassermans dwass at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 25 05:13:17 GMT 2008

Okay, so now I have downloaded Thunderbird as recommended.

I am trying to emulate some preferences I had in Outlook Express.  ie,  I want to have my outgoing mails in the font you see here - Comic Sans MS but I want to receive incoming mails in the format they were sent.  I go into tools>options> etc but the font changes I make effect the display of incoming as well.  I've been round and round the mulberry bush but can't seem to configure my preferences suitably.  I have returned to OE to send this - to illustrate what I want.

Seems simple but . . . . . .

Dave W