Another call to save the planet.ubuntu.org.au

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Wed Jan 23 09:46:32 GMT 2008

Blindraven wrote:
 > I should blog about it somewhere else? then how do you explain the
 > anti-anti MS preach-a-thon on the blog in question?
 > Bit hypocritical don't ya think?

I think what James meant by 'somewhere else' is 'an actual blog, not
this list where we can syndicate to planet.ubuntu.org.au'. If you were
unaware, planet.ubuntu.org.au is where several blogs get aggregated -
it's not any single person's personal blog.

 > It was on topic, the blog was raised, I viewed it, and shared my seldom
 > wanted opinion.

No, my blog was not the topic of this thread. The topic of this thread
was 'Does anyone have a blog they'd like to add to planet.ubuntu.org.au'.

 >>     There ya go, problem solved.
 >

 > I don't see a problem here.
 >
 > Tony.
 >
 > On Jan 23, 2008 8:04 PM, James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com
 > <mailto:purserj at k-sit.com>> wrote:
 >

 >     On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 17:16 +1100, Blindraven wrote:
 >      > I just read over the blog. I loved the turtles but was then put
 >     off by
 >      > one of the rants about people who intentionally misspell M$.
yes, I
 >      > said it, M$.
 >      > I've been using Linux since slack was born, and was forced to use
 >      > other sloppy *ixes and bashups beforehand. If I want to hate
 >     Microsoft
 >      > and call them names, I bloody well will. And I'm sure the
 >     hundreds of
 >      > thousands of other individuals who feel the same way will
continue to
 >      > do so also.
 >      >
 >      > Its funny, in contrast to reading that statement (not sure who
wrote
 >      > it) that lately not only ubuntu-au but a fair chunk of the
sluggers
 >      > have been injecting this "Love thy neighbor" propaganda in to the
 >      > otherwise unsuspecting viewer. As if to somehow imply that "
Playing

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper