I'm a Linux UBUNTU newbie and I would like to meet other UBUNTU users!!!

Tate Johnson tate at tatey.com
Tue Jan 22 05:20:09 GMT 2008

On 22/01/2008, at 11:59 AM, pew_from_hobart wrote:

> I'm having some problems with UBUNTU ... however I still think that it
> is much better that Micro$oft Windows.

Perhaps it would be appropriate for you to post about your Ubunu
related issues in this mailing list? By initiating an open discussion,
you could potentially draw upon the assistance of many users.
Furthermore, all correspondence is archived and it may benefit other
Ubuntu users who encounter similar problems in the future.

Cheers,
Tate

PS: Welcome to the Ubuntu-AU mailing list!