Ubuntu on Dell laptops here in Aus?

andremangan at gmail.com andremangan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 02:45:41 GMT 2008

Thanks for that information, Matt.

Everything works perfectly on this machine (Epc) including the webcam - in
fact the camera capture programme used is is far superior to camorama - at
least the Dapper edition of it.

My Maxtor Mini has a capacity of 60 GB and works fine with the Epc but the
power requirement of the Maxtor means connecting the Epc to the mains which
is not always convenient.

I will keep the SDHC card in mind - thanks for the tip.

Andre