[Osia-discuss] If you could ask Microsoft a question...

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Jan 13 09:26:04 GMT 2008

<quote who="Jiri Baum">

> Unfortunately, this will not mitigate any of the likely harms to come out
> of it, so it'd be a rather pointless gesture.

Please document the potential "harms" instead of talking about them in the
abstract.

> Your phrasing also underscores that they are, in fact, gaining "some
> measure of discord among us", as I wrote earlier.

Ah, so because I think you're behaving like an intolerant zealot, Microsoft
wins? Let us construct a reality in which we cannot possibly win, so that we
may win against this tyrant! Then we will surely-- hrm, what were we doing
again?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

  "If you have any poo, fling it now." - Mason the Chimpanzee, Madagascar