If you could ask Microsoft a question...

Blindraven blindraven at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 09:12:20 GMT 2008

Its all speculation, and at this point I'm guessing, judging by the response
so far, that there is going to be a lot of people that have their say by
saying nothing at all, and by that i mean, simply not turning up and
supporting the cause.

I know I'm one of them.

On Jan 13, 2008 9:00 AM, martin fricke <camelgrass at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:39:04 +1000, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org>
> wrote:
>
> > If they're prepared to come in good faith to talk about Open Source (and
> > yes
> > naysayers, they do have quite a bit to talk about!), then rock on. Pity
> > that
> > Sam won't be there -- hopefully someone else from their Open Source team
> > can
> > be, as opposed to the local non-tech randoms and product evangelists
> > usually
> > doing this kind of stuff.
>
> Are you admitting it well could be the latter representing Microsoft at
> the meeting? We don't know if they have come to talk about Open Source?
> This doesn't sound too well organised.

When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.