[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] Re: If you could ask Microsoft a question, what would it be?

Jeff Waugh jeff at waughpartners.com.au
Sun Jan 13 07:05:34 GMT 2008

<quote who="Daniel Mons">

> Do we have names and/or job descriptions of the Microsoft employees in
> question?

Sam Ramji was going to be there (and at linux.conf.au), but unfortunately he
couldn't come out to Australia for whatever reason.

> I personally have strong interests in virtualisation and both high
> availability and high performance clustering.

I guarantee they'd like to chat to you about that. ;-) It's one of the 'big
strategy' things they talk about related to Open Source (part of which is
the Novell virtualisation interop stuff).

- Jeff

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 423 989 818
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis