Motherboard Suggestions

Todd todd at nodaleks.com
Fri Jan 11 03:31:13 GMT 2008

Hi

I am thinking of purchasing a new computer, something that Ubuntu will
work with "out of the box".  Could any one give me some suggestions to
what would be a Ubuntu friendly motherboard that is readily available
online and a suitable AMD CPU to match. I am looking at the budget end
of the the market. I was intending also to purchase a N Vidia Ge Force
8500 GT as well as my present ATI card has driven me over the edge. Any
comments and suggestion would be most welcome thanks.

Cheers
Todd