Dual Booting -Toggle between O/Systems

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jan 5 13:13:06 GMT 2008

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008, James Rodger <jrodger at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I work in IT supporting Windows (shudder the thought), however prefer
> Linux. I couldn't stand rebooting between OS' all the time so installed
> Virtualbox with a Windows virtual image and support them with using this
> but keep myself happy that it is all on a Linux box.
>
> I hope this helps. Virtualbox is available from Virtualbox.org (I think)
> and is a great tool.

Virtualbox is available in the Ubuntu repositories.

BTW, please don't set the Reply-To header when posting to this list. It means
that people by default will be replying directly to you instead of to the
list. In your case, it's totally redundant since it points to the same
address that you're posting from.

--
"Trouble arises when either science or religion claims universal jurisdiction,
when either religious dogma or scientific dogma claims to be infallible.