Fw: Dual Booting -Toggle between O/Systems

Gregory Storer gps at storer.com.au
Sat Jan 5 00:38:40 GMT 2008

Dave,

I don't know about an easy way to change between windows and linux via
some type of key-stroke.  I think you'd have to shut windows down and
reboot into ubuntu.

In my own experience, I bought a KVM and ran two machines, one keyboard,
one mouse and one screen, but two computers. It was then easy to change
between machines and hence OS's with just two key pushes.  I found that
I was able to save documents on the windows machine in its shared
folders and access them from Ubuntu and also save them back to Windows.
Now, after 12 months, I have a dual boot machine and have not had to
access Windows XP in about two months.

I hope that helps.

Greg.