No subject

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:21:31 GMT 2008

Hi Guys

am trying to go wireless for the first time my end and am having a few probs.
Wireless router is a Linksys wrt54g and the modem in use is a netgear nb1300
plus4. Both were originally set to 192.168.1.1 for the web interface/gateway
or whatever it's termed so I gather one had to be changed. The linksys is now
at 192.168.1.33
I've been trying to follow instruction in both the manual and what I could
find online to try and get somewhere but alas I get nowhere. I'm not seeing
the modem through the router at all no matter what I've tried. I'll be happy
to supply any info needed in order to help. Just need to know my end what
will help. The netgear is also a router but not wireless. Anyone got ideas as
to what I might try?

James