Meetings via VoIP

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu Feb 14 06:42:04 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 17:28 +1100, Matthew Rossi wrote:
> We at the Full Circle Magazine have the same problem.  I want to do
> Podcast meetings over VoIP, but Ronnie doesn't really want that to
> happen.  I'm all for VoIP meetings, as long as we find a service that
> works for everyone.

Okay as someone who's done regular teleconferences, once you get more
than say five or six people involved they start to become less than
optimal. Irc is perfect for larger meetings.

If people are finding that the current meeting times are conflicting
then there could be an argument for modifying the time/date of the
meetings.