printer software

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Feb 13 09:07:59 GMT 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, James Takac <p3nndrag0n at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Am wondering if there's some software equivalent of fineprint for ubuntu.
> Basically it allows one to print so you can fit up to 8 pages per side of
> paper, as booklets, etc

There is similar functionality built into the print dialogues of GNOME and KDE
applications:

* In GNOME apps (I tested this with Evince), adjust the 'Pages per side'
option in the 'Page setup' tab of the Print dialogue.
* In KDE apps (I tested this with Kate), click the 'Properties' button next to
the printer name, then adjust 'Pages per Sheet'.

--
"Although the Windows Task Scheduler service is fundamentally able to look
after such jobs, the interfaces provided in Windows does not measure up to