Urban Terror friendly clan!

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:34:36 GMT 2008

Hi All,

For the people that want to run TeamSpeak and Urban Terror together on
the one machine here is how to stop TeamSpeak hogging the audio.

1) sudo apt-get install alsa-oss
2) goto Applications => Internet, right click on TeamSpeak and add
launcher to panel or desktop
3) Right click on the TeamSpeak launcher on panel or desktop and goto
Properties => Launcher
4) in the command section add 'aoss' in front of 'teamspeak', eg -
'aoss teamspeak'
5) close the properties window and launch TeamSpeak from your modified launcher

enjoy :-)