GRUB breakdown

andremangan at gmail.com andremangan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:50:37 GMT 2008

On 10/02/2008, Victor Vahe Kevorkian <vivakevian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once a week I re-start my Ubuntu 7.10 to boot into Windows XP
> to update my anti-virus, and update "FoxMarks" for my Bookmarks.
> To day, GRUB didn't come on to select Microsoft and I was stuck
> with a request of an operating system.
> I need help. I dont know what to do.
> I am using the Ubuutu Disc.
> How can I re-install GRUB throught the Disc.
> I appreciate all the help I can get.
> Much obliged in advance.
> Victor Kevorkian

Hello Victor,

I can send you a copy of the "Super Grub Boot Disc" which will restore your
GRUB menu.  The file  is 853.5 KB and easily fits onto a floppy.  So as not
to burden other list members I would send that file to you as an "off-list"
email.

Let me know if that is what you would like to do.

Andre