Problems with a Dell AIO 922 Printer

andremangan at gmail.com andremangan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:36:50 GMT 2008

On 04/02/2008, Leslie Gossner <clownius at gossner.id.au> wrote:

> Peter
> Ok short a simple answer.  I have a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one
> Printer/Scanner/Copier.  Cost me $79 a while back and works out of the
> box.  Very well too.  must say was a major improvement on my old Cannon.
> Not sure if the still sell them though as its almost a year old now.  HP
> seems to put a lot of effort into Linux printing drivers.  Oh and the
> scanner works great too.
> Good Luck
> Leslie

The HP Photosmart C3180 model is still available.  The best price I could
find for you, Peter, is $58.95 plus $18.00 delivery to your door making the
total cost $76.95.  The item is currently not in stock so it would have to
be ordered.

Here is the address:
http://www.shoppingsquare.com.au/p_2759_HPPHOTOSMART_C3180_ALLIN1_PRINTER

Cheers,