Thunderbird address book/email recovery

Les Gray lgray at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 2 00:55:36 GMT 2008

Am Samstag, den 02.02.2008, 07:09 +1100 schrieb The Wassermans:
> I am attempting to recover a Thunderbird (Windows version) address book
> and emails from a HDD which has been installed as a slave.  The HDD
> comes from a system where XP crashed.  I can access all of the files on
> the HDD but can't, for the life of me, find where the address book and
> emails are stored or backed up.
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Dave W

Mozilla user data (for Firefox & Thunderbird) on Windows reside in C:
\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla. You may
need to adjust your file view settings, though - Control Panel>Folder
Options>View and check "Show Hidden Files & Folders".

All of this info should be readily available in the Thunderbird help
section at the Mozilla website, btw.