Corrupt Filesystem

David Ryder davaweb at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 8 21:43:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

HARDY LTS - i386 Alternate

After the updates on Monday I have had severe file system corruption
problems: inodes, etc, etc, things that I cannot repair and fsck does
not cure 100%. So ... time to reinstall.

Does anybody know if there is a more recent iso or dvd of Hardy i386
Alternate than the original on first release? I can not find one in
Bigpond's file downloads and I would prefer not to download masses of
updates ...

If there is, is there one foe AMD64 Alternate too?

What are the version numbers please - and where if there are newer ones?

I'm really limping this system on so would very much appreciate a reply
at anybody's earliest convenience.

Thanks.

David