7.10 and recovery from riceeey script (eee pc)

Morgan Storey me at morganstorey.com
Wed Aug 20 13:09:45 BST 2008

It'd help if we knew what this script did, but it sounds like it either
installed a module or patched the kernel. You could uninstall the current
kernel or do a force reinstall in synaptic or apt-get. If it is a module
have a look in /etc/modprobe.d for anything new.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM, James Takac <p3nndrag0n at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Am wondering if it's possible to undo the effects of the riceeey script.
> Basically it trashed my ability to log onto the network but I can go back
> the previous kernel and go from there to go online
>
> James

Regards
Morgan Storey,A+, MCSE:Security.
Senior Network and Security Consultant.