How to load korganizer at boot up?!?

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:50:26 BST 2008

Hi All,

I've been running Linux Ubuntu all years, and then some. However, I've only
been running Kubuntu for a few months. Basically, the more I use it, the
more I like it. ;-))

My question is this:

How do I make korganizer load each time I boot up my Kubuntu system?!? I did
it once, but now it doesn't load automatically - and thats what I want it
do.

Sorry to ask such a newbie question, but I search some discussion forums and
could not find out how to do this. I think that part of the problem (for me
anyway), is that there is too much info to look thru'. Information
overload!!!

Best Regards,
            PEW

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)