I need a Menu Editor for the Application Launcher Menu (widget)

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:30:31 BST 2008

Hi Leslie,

2008/8/2 Leslie Gossner <clownius at gossner.id.au>:
> Peter
> Actually i didn't know how to do this myself and had to look it up but its
> so simple i almost kicked myself.
> Right click the K Menu icon and choose Menu Editor.

Does not appear to have a "Menu Editor" option. Does anyone else have
any suggestions of where I can find a Menu Editor for it.

This is a BIG PROBLEM because my "Lost and Found" menu is CHOCKABLOCK
full of menu items... mainly for WINE software!!! Ideally I'd like to
use a menu editor and copy them to a new menu -- say, named WINE. But
of course, I cannot do this without a menu editor!!!